• Today is Monday 21 Jan 2019
Sign in

By signing up, you agree to our

Terms of service

Privacy Policy||Cookie Policy

Lost your password?

By signing up, you agree to our

Terms of service

Privacy Policy||Cookie Policy

Feedback | Equityright Wealth Creator       

Social Connect:

A A A
Jun 13, 2018, 15:15
Indians opting for more powerful machines. Premium motorcycle sales zoom
img

What is premium Motorcycle?

 

Two-wheeler motorcycle equipped with over 350+ cc engine mounted in the frame, with a fuel tank above it and a manual clutch and gear system.

 

There are 3 categories of Premium Motorcycle

a.    Between 500cc- 800 cc – Kawasaki Z650, Harley Davidson Street 750, Hyosung GT650R, Benelli TNT600I.

b.    Between 800cc- 1600cc – Ducati scrambler desert SLED, Harley Davidson IRON 883, Yamaha MT-09

c.    Above 1600cc-BMW K 1600 GTL, Harley-Davidson CVO Limited, Indian Roadmaster.   

 

Bikes have assumed an essential part in rising development of Indian car Industry. The Indian bike industry is encountering a noteworthy move in its shape and structure. The bike business is the most lucrative industry and the central point affecting interest for bikes in India are expanding white-collar class populace, Easy financing, Festivals and weddings, Weak Public transport, Convenience and simplicity of working. The bike business is maybe the most happening place as far as new models propelled, updated items and inventive showcasing systems. Today the Indian bike showcases in exceptionally aggressive the various players who offer everything without exception a customer requests and that too at a reasonable cost. The Indian bike industry is commanded by six players, Hero, Honda, Bajaj, TVS, Yamaha, and Suzuki, who represent 80 percent of the aggregate bike showcase. Alternate players including Kinetic engines, LML, and others represent the rest of the 20 percent of the market.

 

Two wheelers in May 2018 showed positive trends with most manufacturer posting sizeable growth figures, leading the pack is the world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer by volume Hero Motocorp. Hero sold over 6 lakh 2 wheelers in May 2018 as well in the third consecutive month. Just like Hero Motocorp, Honda motorcycle and scooter India also registered 32% increase in growth in sales Scooter (include activa, dio) sales rose to 20% as compared to previous month. By selling 304,795 units in April 2018, TVS Registers 24 Percent Increase in Its Overall Sales when compare to previous month April where 246,310 units sold.

 

The automobile industry is supported by various factors such as availability of skilled labor at low cost, robust R&D centers, and low-cost steel production. The industry also provides great opportunities for investment and direct and indirect employment to skilled and unskilled labor.

 

The Indian automotive aftermarket is estimated to grow at around 10-15 percent to reach US$ 16.5 billion by 2021 from around US$ 7 billion in 2016. It has the potential to generate up to US$ 300 billion in annual revenue by 2026, create 65 million additional jobs and contribute over 12 percent to India’s Gross Domestic Product.   

 

Buying a new scooter? Ather Energy rolls out two new electric scooters. Check them

© Equityright 2019 | Powered By ESI